All cabins are equipped with a full kitchen and Direct TV.
Cabins become available for rent 6 months out.
Check in: 2 p.m. Check out: 12 p.m.
Small pets are allowed in cabins if they are house-broken. A pet deposit is required.
You must have a Military ID or annual Park and Picnic Permit to rent the cabins.
*We do have cabins that are Handicap Accessible.
The guests are responsible for:
- Linens (sheets, blankets, pillows, towels)
- Cooking supplies (pots and pans)
- Eating utensils (plates, bowls, silverware, glasses)
- Cleaning the cabin (taking out trash, vacuuming, wiping down counters, etc. All cleaning supplies are provided.)
Cabin Size 2016 Price 2017/2018 Price Small Cabins 2 bed/1 bath $65 ($75 Deposit) $75 ($75 Deposit) Medium Cabins (new) 2 bed/2 bath $100 ($100 Deposit) $125 ($100 Deposit) Large Cabin (loft) 3 bed/ 2 1/2 bath $125 ($100 Deposit) $150 ($100 Deposit)
View our Cabins
Our small cabins:
Our medium cabins:
Our large cabin:
- Camper Spots
All camper spots offer:
- 30 Amp and 40 Amp
We have 44 spots available.
Most spots do not have a limit of days for length of stay.
We do not take reservations. All spots are first come, first serve.
You must have a Military ID or annual Park and Picnic Permit to rent the camper spots
Type Price Daily Rate $15 Golden Age/Access/ America the Beautiful card holders $12
Our Camper Spot Areas
- Rec Buildings
- The buildings are great locations for birthday parties, anniversary parties, family reunions, weddings, rehearsal dinners, class reunions, and more.
- Both the Rec Building and the Conference Building are equipped with tables and chairs.
- Both buildings are available to rent 6 months out.
- Rental day starts at 7:30 a.m. Ends at 12 a.m. (midnight)
- Renters/guests are responsible for cleaning the buildings (sweep, spot mop, wipe down kitchen, take trash to dumpster, etc. All cleaning supplies are provided.)
- For guest access, the sponsor will need to create an access roster. For more information call the number above.
- You must have a Military ID or annual Park and Picnic Permit to rent the buildings.
Building 2016 Price 2017/2018 Price Rec Building (has kitchen) $200 (refundable deposit) $250 ($100 refundable deposit) Conference Building (no kitchen) $200 (refundable deposit) $250 ($100 refundable deposit)
View our Rec Buildings
Old Rec Building with kitchen:
Conference Building with no kitchen:
- Tent Spots
- Tent spots are very primitive (no water or electricity).
- Grills and picnic tables are available.
- Tents are allowed in the camper spots. The camper rate applies.
- You must have a Military ID or annual Park and Picnic Permit to rent tent spots.
- Price: $2 per day
- Shelters have electricity only.
- Shelters become available to rent 6 months out.
- You must have a Military ID or annual Park and Picnic Permit to rent the shelters.
- Price: $6 per day
Our Beautiful Shelter Area
- Mobile Homes (Soldier Lodging)
- The mobile homes are used for TDY soldiers who need lodging for classes, training, etc.
- The mobile homes are fully furnished with: kitchen appliances (stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker), washer/dryer, bed linens, towels, cookware, eating utensils, dishware, and outside charcoal grills.
- There are 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Each bedroom has 2 twin beds.
- WIFI and Direct TV is available in each unit.
- Each unit can accommodate up to 8 soldiers.
- The mobile homes are located at the front of the depot.
- Price: $40 per night, per soldier
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|